3.19.2010

Happy 73rd!!
















To Daddy,

I know you dont read this blog. You probably dont even know I have one, and if you did you dont like computers so you wouldnt be able to read it anyway. Knowing you, you would have mom print off my posts so you could read them in print. Thats just the kind of thing you do and thats cool. Im glad that you havent given in to technology, something that has taken over everyones lives. You still write all of your to-do lists on paper with a pen or pencil, your bank actually knows what you look like and calls you by your first name because you would rather deal with people, you pay bills and chat with the women about their families because you havent let technology take away relationships that you have the chance to form with people. Its cool. Really. Back to the original point of this post though, Happy Birthday. Seventy Three! Im almost positive that every time I tell someone that my dad is that old they say thats how old their grandparents are, its okay, we've heard that since we were kids. Thanks for being my biggest supporter, my biggest fan, and my best friend through the last 20 years. We may have not gotten along this well until high school and we may still have our disagreements but you know when it comes down to it you are by far my favorite person. Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment