5.09.2011

A Foodie Kind of Sunday

I am still kicking my self for not taking photos of last nights dinner, it was yummy!

We had a "house dinner" which normally consists of 9 girls but last night it was 3 girls and 1 boy, and one of those 3 girls doesn't live at our house anymore. :( We miss her.

I had a lot of food left over from Grad Weekend with the fam so I needed a crowd to cook for.

I had them work on my Banana Bread (It's kind of famous, and if you're really nice and ask, I might just post the recipe one day) while I started some other items.

The Menu?

Sauteed Chicken in a Mushroom Cream Sauce
(Thinly sliced Chicken Breast cooked in a little olive oil and garlic. Once cooked I poured a can of Cream of Mushroom soup on top and let that set up together - YumMO!)

Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
(So easy, and so good! Drizzle Olive Oil on a baking sheet, sprinkle Parmesan on top of the oil. Cut baking potatoes in half, length wise, and place cut side down on the baking sheet. Bake at 400 for about 40 minutes. I also drizzled more olive oil on top and sprinkled a little more Parmesan, some pepper and salt)
Broccoli Florets
(You know - the kind you stick in the microwave for 3 minutes and they're done :) )

Parmesan Asparagus
(Another easy one. Cut the ends off, Place in a baking dish with some olive oil. Sprinkle with pepper and bake at 375 for 7 minutes, turn and cook another 7 minutes until tender. Plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic powder)

Tossed Salad
(Out of a bag!)

Asian Seasoned Rice
(Uncle Bens Minute Rice haha)

Limeade 
(Homemade. Follow the recipe on the back of the lime juice bottle - 2 quarts of water to 1 cup sugar and 1 cup of lime juice. Fresh limes are probably pretty great too but this was good for concentrate lime juice)



So cook it up and then tell me what you think and next time,
I'll take photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment