5.25.2011

Weekend Preview

Friday road trip to Raleigh, North Carolina. Never been so this is my only photo and I took it off of Google. :)

This weekend we get to use this for transportation...

and visit this place...

I get to see this lovely face...

and this one too!!

If I'm lucky, I'll be able to see a few of these people...

...and this place.

I'll show my friends the wonders of getting lost in this city...

and take some funny pictures at the same time.  (What's funny about this photo is I had just burned my foot a few days earlier by stepping on my flat iron and there it is, on the floor. This was in the GW Inn after the power went out during a crazy summer DC storm)

We'll see some of these buildings....

and take a night tour of the monuments.

Yup! We're heading to the District for the holiday weekend.

There probably won't be much of this, but I'll hopefully get to see this face...
and this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment