8.08.2011

Music Monday - Something Good Can Work

Four Words -

Two.Door.Cinema.Club.


I discovered them on amazon when their song "What You Know" was on the 69cent list. I bought it,
I listened to it, and then I listened to it again, and again.

The band was formed in 2007, and is composed of Sam, Alex, and Kevin from Northern Ireland. "What You Know" is their most recent single (one you should obtain) but today's Music Monday is featuring a song they first released in 2009 called "Something Good Can Work". I hadn't heard this song until one of the girls in my apartment complex played it during some pizza night we had and now, it's quickly becoming a favorite.



Confession: (most) Everytime I tell people about Two Door Cinema Club I wind up saying "Two Door Cinnamon Club". Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment