8.05.2011

What kind of girl am I?

Growing up people were always classified. You had the jocks, the nerds, the band geeks, the popular crew (which usually consisted of our Field Hockey team and our Boys Soccer team), and the rest of us that didn't fit in.

Thankfully, once you get to college most of that clique stuff is thrown out and you are just you.

Something that happened today though made me really think, What kind of girl am I? Where do I fit in?


Why do I question this?

Because today I got Letters to Juliet in the mail (thanks, Netflix. I'm dumping you in like twenty days) and instead of watching it, I decided to wait until the closing bell (NYSE) to see how our markets panned out today after yesterday's huge drop in points.

And then, after the closing bell, I'm still watching and haven't even felt the need to change it..


What kind of girl am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment