10.11.2010

List-y McList-ersen

I like lists.
Scratch that.

I LOVE lists. Growing up I remember my Dad writing a To-Do list every morning, and going over it each night, adding to it what he needed to do for the next day. I always thought it was silly and figured I would never do them myself except, I DO! I write lists all the time! And since at the moment, I am in my room, getting ready for bed... and not near a piece of paper I thought I would blog my to-do list for the week, enjoy (or dont, but it will be helpful for me)


*Schedule time to sell ad space for The Paladin in Buena Vista & Lexington

*Draft a letter to local bussinesses requesting they send us (Career Development Center) information when positions become open that they would want students to fill

*Do not think, dream, sketch, buy - ANYTHING to do with my halloween costume until this weekend at the very earliest. Way to easy for me to get sucked in to that thing, it is going to be SO cool.

*Get a general idea of Elvis Egg, what Professor is looking for, how she sees it being presented (MKTG)

*Set up dates to begin research for Marketing - Supply Chain paper

*DO NOT MISS A SINGLE DAY OF REASON AND THE SELF FROM NOW UNTIL THE FINAL (really, cant do it)

*Finish Workbook for Spanish by Thursday at the very latest

*Bones/The Office - Dessert Night - What am I making?

No comments:

Post a Comment