10.16.2010

Week 1 & the completed goal

I decided I needed to tackle one item this week. Classes. The goal was to not miss a single class or time working in the Career Development Center & guess what? It worked! Im so excited. I love setting little goals with short time periods and being able to say if nothing else, I did this.

Next week: Running. Ugh. I do not like running. Especially when I have washed my mp3 player so I will decide today whether or not it is worth it to buy another one and do so (or not, but probably yes). My goal for this next week is to go running on the days I do not have Body Attack. I will be going to Body Attack MWF, Body Flow on WF, and running on TRS ( Saturday - cause Sunday is a day of rest :-] )

Really though, I feel a lot better when I make a point to exercise each day and boy do I fell it when I forget or I am too busy, or just do not want to.




Also - Thursday Night was Bones!
I showed Megan and Nate the beginning of their anniversary blanket (its neon green & sponge bob haha). We also had a yummy treat this week. Apple Dip!!

1/2 c. Marshmallow Fluff
3/4 c. + a drizzle Caramel Sauce (Sundae Topping, the drizzle was me just tipping the jar quick)
1/2 c. Peanut Butter (reduce this to 1/4 if you don't like PB like Megs and I do)

We put all of the above in her small crock pot on low. I stirred it after a few minutes to make sure it was all getting incorporated and then I put it on Warm. After Bones finished we poured it in a bowl and I chopped up a Symphony (Almonds & Toffee) bar and put it on top. Chopped up some Granny Smith Apples and - YUM!

It was sweet so I wont indulge in this every week but it was good.

Megan's brother decided he wanted a shot at being the treat-master for Bones, I passed the "torch" which really was a container of Dutch Processed Cocoa from The Cheese Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment