3.28.2011

Tonight...

Tonight, I will not stay up until 2 am.

I will go to bed in five minutes as soon as I am done posting this.

I won't stay up looking at job postings from many different sources I have bookmarked.

I won't search craigslist for a car.

I won't open up my "cars" folder and look through the cars I have already found that I love and want.

I especially will not open up the window and stare at the 2010 Ford F150 Crew Cab Pickup.

And, I certainly won't keep working on the argument that I am going to present to Dad as to why I should get a truck.


I will lay in bed for a few minutes thanking my Heavenly Father for allowing a spring break trip to Utah to work out at the most perfect time.

I will giggle, very quietly, full of excitement for what is about to happen.

I will be scared for a moment realizing I have an apartment in Provo so this is really happening.

Then, I will doze off and dream of my life in Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment